Silence Mu Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Silence Mu Online Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The honor is a sign of nobility.

Go down 
+3
redondox
thanzilla
gmigor
7 posters
AuthorMessage
gmigor
BrBMu-Member
BrBMu-Member
gmigor

The honor is a sign of nobility. Empty
PostSubject: The honor is a sign of nobility.   The honor is a sign of nobility. EmptyWed May 19, 2010 5:42 pm

Administrator

* Returns on this serv three days .*
People at the time of anger does things without thinking.
Many of those players who will sell your items for reasons of anger at the attitude taken by the new board.
They may want to return one day. More your items without them ever again.
Just as administrators deserve respect the players too.

Character who has appeared with a week with set +13 and 2 +13 bb luck.
Moreover adm-Tyo Tyo did little if interfering with boss and making event by calling players noobs left a very big doubts about his intention to help players Greeks.
Not to mention that many items disappeared from various accounts of our friends.

Obs.:Admitting a mistake is not to demean, but rather shows that you have learned another lesson. (Rethink your attitudes administrator). The server back in three days.
Back to top Go down
thanzilla
BrBMu-Member
BrBMu-Member

PostSubject: Re: The honor is a sign of nobility.   The honor is a sign of nobility. EmptyWed May 19, 2010 5:50 pm

gmigor wrote:
Administrator

Many of those players who will sell your items for reasons of anger at the attitude taken by the new board.

Moreover adm-Tyo Tyo did little if interfering with boss and making event by calling players noobs left a very big doubts about his intention to help players Greeks.
Not to mention that many items disappeared from various accounts of our friends.

Obs.:Admitting a mistake is not to demean, but rather shows that you have learned another lesson. (Rethink your attitudes administrator). The server back in three days.

I didnt understand a thing... You guys seriously have to learn proper english.
Back to top Go down
redondox
BrBMu-Member
BrBMu-Member
redondox

PostSubject: Re: The honor is a sign of nobility.   The honor is a sign of nobility. EmptyWed May 19, 2010 5:54 pm

+1
Back to top Go down
gmigor
BrBMu-Member
BrBMu-Member
gmigor

PostSubject: Re: The honor is a sign of nobility.   The honor is a sign of nobility. EmptyWed May 19, 2010 6:07 pm

We need the server administrator Back in three days.
Back to top Go down
-=Trance=-
BrBMu-Member
BrBMu-Member
-=Trance=-

PostSubject: Re: The honor is a sign of nobility.   The honor is a sign of nobility. EmptyWed May 19, 2010 6:30 pm

gmigor wrote:
We need the server administrator Back in three days.

u want back zikmar???

Ok then go suck zikmar and give money zikmar he open new server and go play There stop spam here idi0t player

The enD.......

Byibo u and Lango The worLd only only Big idio0ta no anything..

Fcking idi0t

SHUT UP NOW
Back to top Go down
AmyLee
BrBMu-Member
BrBMu-Member

PostSubject: Re: The honor is a sign of nobility.   The honor is a sign of nobility. EmptyWed May 19, 2010 6:45 pm

gmigor wrote:
Administrator

no no no we don t want server back 3 days. we don t trust admins and moderators. because admin speak us (his thinking his dog) not good and moderators threat(i have a threat picture) us. he deleted my all topics because he know his wrong... this game was finished for us. and 1 thing chinaroad banned bad language but trance not banned bad language because trance is admin. he thinking his be god ^^ and moderators punishment misslady but i don t see any picture for ban. good luck guys ( all need must luck if no in prestige guild members)
Back to top Go down
Winston
BrBMu-Member
BrBMu-Member
Winston

PostSubject: Re: The honor is a sign of nobility.   The honor is a sign of nobility. EmptyWed May 19, 2010 6:50 pm

AmyLee wrote:
gmigor wrote:
Administrator

no no no we don t want server back 3 days. we don t trust admins and moderators. because admin speak us (his thinking his dog) not good and moderators threat(i have a threat picture) us. he deleted my all topics because he know his wrong... this game was finished for us. and 1 thing chinaroad banned bad language but trance not banned bad language because trance is admin. he thinking his be god ^^ and moderators punishment misslady but i don t see any picture for ban. good luck guys ( all need must luck if no in prestige guild members)

DONT CRY İDİ0T ^^^^
Back to top Go down
AmyLee
BrBMu-Member
BrBMu-Member

PostSubject: Re: The honor is a sign of nobility.   The honor is a sign of nobility. EmptyWed May 19, 2010 6:56 pm

Winston wrote:
AmyLee wrote:
gmigor wrote:
Administrator

DONT CRY İDİ0T ^^^^

we don t cry we wrote here truth... i post here threat picture you want this? threat me no post anything if u post i ban your account :S need this picture ? i post here?
Back to top Go down
Winston
BrBMu-Member
BrBMu-Member
Winston

PostSubject: Re: The honor is a sign of nobility.   The honor is a sign of nobility. EmptyWed May 19, 2010 7:02 pm

yes post
Back to top Go down
BlackParody
BrBMu-Administrator
BrBMu-Administrator
BlackParody

PostSubject: Re: The honor is a sign of nobility.   The honor is a sign of nobility. EmptyWed May 19, 2010 7:04 pm

The Topic is Closed...
Season 2 Closed
Server Change Name
And will be 0.97
Cu Around s2 Players!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The honor is a sign of nobility.   The honor is a sign of nobility. Empty

Back to top Go down

The honor is a sign of nobility.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Silence Mu Online Forum :: General MU Discussion-
Jump to: